Land & Farm Sales
Addison’s expert surveyors have the local market knowledge and expertise to assist in a range of acquisitions and disposals from small holdings or land to large country estates. We have a detailed understanding of the rural economy enabling us to give advice on a range of issues affecting values from soil and land quality to planning prospects and location.
Our Services include :
- Advice on freehold acquisition or disposal
- Land Sales by Private Treaty, Tender or Auction
- Guidance on subsidy and environmental scheme transfers following sale or disposal.
- Disposal of Farm Stock, Machinery and Produce
- Facilities to reach both local and national purchasers
News and Updates