RPA & Natural England

Rural Payments Agency

A team of dedicated specialist surveyors and support staff are on hand to deal with all matters relating to the Rural Payments Agency; these include:

  • BPS whole farm management
  • Basic Payment Scheme applications
  • Registration with the RPA
  • Transfer of land and/or entitlements
  • Entitlement trading
  • Land and mapping
  • Cross compliance
  • Appeals submission

Natural England

Our Specialist surveyors are on hand to help you get the most from Countryside Stewardship Schemes.  Our surveyors can assist with the following:

  • Mid and Higher Tier Countryside Stewardship Applications
  • Stand alone Capital Grant Applications

For those with existing schemes we can help with:

  • Capital grants claims
  • Land Transfer and Amendment (LTA1) forms
  • Scheme management and compliance

For more information please contact:

  • Paul Smith

    Paul Smith MRICS FAAV


Register | Lost your password?